Ikke logget ind
Forside / Forum / Hjælp til tydning / Need help with marriage record for Jacob Rasmussen & Anne Kirstine Hansdatter

Diane Nielsen
23 Aug 2020 - 03:40
Need help with marriage record for Jacob Rasmussen & Anne Kirstine Hansdatter

Hi - I thought I posted my request correctly but I could not find it in the forum so I am asking again.

I need help reading the place name where my 4th great-grandmother is from (& I am assuming where she was born) as I am trying to find her birth record.

The record is:  https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/churchbook/sogn967/churchlisting140017/opslag15429757

or

Marriage record - Fanefjord Sogn:  Enesteministerialbog file labeled “1788FKVD-1815FKVD” - page 241/315

The marriage date is Jan 14,1791 & is the bottom listing on the left column.  The place name looks like "Rylzeles" or "Arjlzeles" but I cannot figure out the letter or where i need to look in the records.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind Regards,

Diane Nielsen

Britta Hansen
23 Aug 2020 - 19:37:55
Svar: Need help with marriage record for Jacob Rasmussen & Anne Kirstine Hansdatter

It looks like Rytzebæk [in Damsholte Parish], Might be her place of birth or just where she is working.

The family in the 1801 Census Hårbølle, Fanefjord, Mønbo,

Ane Kirstine Hansdatter is mentioned in the Probate records (Marienborg Gods) when her father Hans Olsen died in 1813. (source: Aurelia Clemons)

The Protocol