Ikke logget ind
Forside / Forum / Hjælp til at finde dine aner / Svar: CHRISTIAN HANSEN BORN 30/12/1900 Egvad, Nørre Horne, Ringkøbing, Danmark

Britta Nielsen
14 Feb 2020 - 01:49
Svar: CHRISTIAN HANSEN BORN 30/12/1900 Egvad, Nørre Horne, Ringkøbing, Danmark

Hey Bautista Ronca

I think this is what you are looking for:

Christian Hansen born 30. december 1900 in a town called Tarm, Egvad, Nørre Horne, Ringkøbing.

He was baptized 6. januar 1901 i Tarm church. Witness: Laurids Jensens wife, Kirstine Aulum from Tarm and Jens Madsen

He was baptized Kristian but changed the name to Christian 31. marts 1955 

His mother was Elise Kirstine Eskildsen from Tarm. She was 18 years old, and unmarried. 

His fathers name is not mentioned, his last name was probable Hansen, and he did acknowledge the paternity recording to the police journal from Lemvig 30. april 1901.

In 1901 Christian was a foster child in the home of Laurids Jensen and Kathrine Jørgensen. The same place you found him in 1911

His grandmother was Else Kirstine Eskildsen from Tarm. She was 28 years old - and unmarried - when she gave birth to Elise.

Born around 1854 - but i havn't been able to find her in Egvad.

It is mentioned that she 10 months before she gave birth, was working at Lundbygaard (a farm) in Aadum sogn.

Elise was born 15. april 1882 and baptized 5. may - Witnesses: Jens Jørgensen and wife, Niels Kristian Klausen and Kristen Laugesen all from Tarm

This information is from the church records: Ringkøbing, Nørre Horne, Egvad 1900-1918 - 8 and 1881-1891 - 28

Hope this will help you in your search.

Best Regards 

Britta Nielsen